Camila Children's Cancer Fund helps children with cancer and their families to assure modern treatment and thus the best chance of cure to all children. It
- Pays for certain expensive diagnostic tests so that the families already devastated by the news of cancer in their child do not have to face large expenses in the initial stages of treatment.
- Provides certain expensive medications free of cost.
- Provides certain expensive equipments completely free of cost—such as life-port (mediport) used for the administration of chemotherapy.
- For the poorest of the patients, the fund pays for all the hospital expenses including medications, diagnostic tests and hospital stay so that the family's financial burden is kept to a minimum.
- Provides educational support for the children by funding the services of a full-time teacher who teaches all children who stay in the pediatric oncology ward for more than a few days.